The Board of Directors of the Connecticut Council of Language Teachers would like to invite you to place banner advertisements on the new CT COLT website (www.ctcolt.org).
- The design of the web pages allows for only ONE banner advertisement per page.
- All banner advertisements will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The CT COLT website receives approximately 165 hits per day. At certain times of the year, the number of hits is substantially higher.
- Advertisers should visit the CT COLT website to decide on which page(s) they would like their banner ad(s) to appear. If a banner advertisement appears on the LEFT column of a web page, it means that the page has been taken. If an advertiser wishes to place an advertisement on that specific page at a later date, he/she should contact Paul St. Louis (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ascertain when that page will be available.
- Renewals of web page commitments are subject to whether the page(s) has/have been reserved by other advertisers.
- All banner advertisements should be related to the enhancement and support of world languages and global education.
- Banner advertisements will not be posted to the CT COLT website until payment has been received.
Please click here for more information and an order form.